Live, Instructor-Led Training (Virtual)
- Real-time interactive training
- Participate during scheduled dates/times
- Collaborate with instructors and participants via webcam and mic
- Certificate of Completion (full attendance required)
- Available anytime 24/7
- Work at your own pace
- Narrated instruction, scenarios, video, and downloadable resources
- Certificates of Completion (released once all activity is completed)
- Temporarily suspended due to Covid-19 restrictions
- Watch this site for updates
- Scheduled trainings open for registration
- Request training courses be brought to your area
COMMUNITY RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- Resources from AATTAP and its partners for:
- Criminal Justice Professionals
- Family and Community
- Child Protection and Advocacy Professionals
"I enjoyed the breakout sessions and group activities. It gave me the opportunity to find out what other jurisdictions do."
AMBER Alert Activation Best Practices
June 24, 2021
"I liked how informative and interactive this course was and I loved the ending with the real‐life testimony of a victim and her mother. This course was designed very well and was extremely informative!"
Response to At‐Risk Missing and High Risk Endangered Missing Children June 22, 2021
"I learned such a variety of methods and thought processes from the instructors and also through the interaction with my peers."
"I think just knowing the real statistics on child abductions and exploitation is an eye‐opener and reminder that we must be ready to handle these types of calls in a professional and fast paced thinking way."
Telecommunications Best Practices for Missing & Abducted
Children June 17, 2021
"Very helpful information presented in an organized and clear way!! All of the presenters were great! One of the best trainings I have been to in 20 years. Thank you all!"
Initial Response Strategies and Tactics When Responding to
Missing Children Incidents June 14, 2021
"The format of the training was excellent! Really liked that ability to have breakout sessions and how smoothly the transition back and forth from the break out rooms occurred. The instructors were excellent and knowledgeable on the topics and kept the attention of the audience. Great training!"
Child Abduction Tabletop Exercise June 10, 2021
"[This training] gave me a broader understanding to approach this training to the community and a clearer understanding of how much it will involve government/community support. It was very educational regarding to search and canvassing, let alone rescue, recovery, and reuniting families."
Child Abduction Response Team Training
June 7-9, 2021