Live, Instructor-Led Training (Virtual)
- Real-time interactive training
- Participate during scheduled dates/times
- Collaborate with instructors and participants via webcam and mic
- Certificate of Completion (full attendance required)
- Available anytime 24/7
- Work at your own pace
- Narrated instruction, scenarios, video, and downloadable resources
- Certificates of Completion (released once all activity is completed)
- Temporarily suspended due to Covid-19 restrictions
- Watch this site for updates
- Scheduled trainings open for registration
- Request training courses be brought to your area
COMMUNITY RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- Resources from AATTAP and its partners for:
- Criminal Justice Professionals
- Family and Community
- Child Protection and Advocacy Professionals
"This is the first training I have done live and it was very good to have the chatrooms and having one of the instructors in the chat with you."
"I give it a 10 out of 10."
Response to At‐Risk Missing and High Risk Endangered Missing Children May 27, 2021
"Even though it was virtual training, the instructors made it engaging and interactive. Very thorough course."
"I loved the networking with others across the country. Breakout sessions were great!"
AMBER Alert Activation Best Practices
May 25, 2021
"The tabletop was very informative. I was very happy with the tabletop exercise and how it developed several times after the groups were able to talk about the information as it was provided. It was a well thought out scenario."
Child Abduction Tabletop Exercise May 19, 2021
"Best case study review I have been a part of in a long time. Excellent job keeping everyone engaged."
"The instructors were engaging and informative. Presenting the information using former incidents provided real world impacts as to how the information can be utilized."
Initial Response Strategies and Tactics When Responding to Missing Children Incidents May 17, 2021
"The group breakout sessions were very helpful in offering insight into other resources."
"Very informative. First time attending CART meeting/exercise. Can't wait for the next one!"
Child Abduction Tabletop Exercise May 10, 2021