Live, Instructor-Led Training (Virtual)
- Real-time interactive training
- Participate during scheduled dates/times
- Collaborate with instructors and participants via webcam and mic
- Certificate of Completion (full attendance required)
- Available anytime 24/7
- Work at your own pace
- Narrated instruction, scenarios, video, and downloadable resources
- Certificates of Completion (released once all activity is completed)
- Temporarily suspended due to Covid-19 restrictions
- Watch this site for updates
- Scheduled trainings open for registration
- Request training courses be brought to your area
COMMUNITY RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
- Resources from AATTAP and its partners for:
- Criminal Justice Professionals
- Family and Community
- Child Protection and Advocacy Professionals
"The breakout sessions were excellent and the polls were also a good way to keep people engaged."
"The presenters were very passionate about subject area and brought in their experiences."
Initial Response Strategies and Tactics When Responding to Missing Children Incidents
- Nov. 9, 2021
"The training was engaging and each session had valuable insights with ways to apply the knowledge in the variety of positions represented by participants."
"All of the trainers were provided very useful and helpful information. They were skilled and knowledgeable in their fields and this was evident in the expert level content matter that was delivered."
Response to At‐Risk Missing and High Risk Endangered Missing Children
-Nov. 4, 2021
"The breadth of the training was remarkable. It was expertly taught and despite the massive amount that I learned I didn't feel overwhelmed. Really great job!"
"Very great to hear from the side of a victim advocate. When it comes to Indian Country, I feel that they are most crucial to ensure we are meeting the cultural needs of the family."
Missing Child Investigations in Indian Country
November 1‐4, 2021
"Terrific. Very knowledgeable. Experienced prosecutors and experts who are passionate about these serious crimes."
"I liked the organized manner in which the materials were formatted, the clearly communicated lessons and real-world examples from the instructors’ past experience."
Prosecutor Strategies for Child Sex Trafficking and Exploitation Cases
- October 27, 2021
"I liked the comprehensive approach. So often law enforcement topics are covered as solely process oriented, but I think the full‐view perspective really makes a longer and more meaningful educational impression."
"The subject matter was covered in‐depth, presented from many angles; not just law enforcement related."
AMBER Alert Activation Best Practices – Southern Border Initiative
- October 18, 2021
"The speakers were well versed in the subject matter and provided great resources."
"I appreciated the online availability and learned a lot in a very specific area of law enforcement."
"The breakout sessions were a great tool."
Initial Response Strategies and Tactics When Responding to Missing Children Incidents – Southern Border Initiative
- October 14, 2021