Covid-19 Restrictions on Travel/Gatherings
In these challenging times, AATTAP is working hard to ensure we continue to bring you important training in a virtual environment.
Some important information about AATTAP's live, virtual instructor-led courses:
- Moderated by AATTAP staff and associates
- Delivered by subject matter expert instructors
- Interactive - participants use their web cameras and microphones to engage with instructors and each other through breakout room exercises, Q&A sessions, polls and other activities
- Participation in the full duration of the virtual course is required to receive a certificate of completion (attendance is monitored, and participants are expected to arrive to each session of the course on time).
Questions about our live, virtual training? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All AMBER Alert Classroom Courses
Some classes may be temporarily unavailable due to Covid-19 travel/in-person gathering restrictions.
AMBER Alert's Onsite Training Courses
The AMBER Alert Training and Technical Assistance Program offers over 30 onsite training courses spanning a wide range of child protection topics. You can view complete information on any offering you see here; just use the buttons below to view the course information page on the National Criminal Justice Training Center (NCJTC) website.
AMBER Alert is a program within the NCJTC which administers training and technical assistance. When you click to view a course's information, a new window will open for that page on the NCJTC site, where you can do any of the following.
- Review full information on the course and view a sample schedule
- Register for upcoming/scheduled training dates for the course
- Request bringing the course to your agency or area; or to build a customized version of the course to best meet your agency's needs