BEFORE YOU BEGIN THIS APPLICATION: READ THESE IMPORTANT REQUIREMENTS TO ENSURE YOU ARE READY TO SUBMIT.
This recertification application must be completed and submitted by your program’s CART COORDINATOR. If you are not the coordinator, please ask that individual to complete this application directly.
MARCH 1ST ANNUAL DEADLINE FOR RECERTIFICATION: Recertification must be completed by March 1st of each year following the year the CART is first awarded certification.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN THIS RECERTIFICATION APPLICATION:
PLEASE OBTAIN/PREPARE ANY MISSING INFORMATION OR DOCUMENTS BEFORE BEGINNING, AS YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SAVE AN ‘IN PROGRESS’ VERSION OF THIS FORM.
- You will need to enter the names of any new agencies/organizations which are part of your CART as a result of changes since your original certification; be sure to have those agency names available.
- You will need a count of the total number of agencies comprising the CART and the total number of team members overall.
- You will be required to upload 1-3 PDF files with this application.
- An after-action report from your team’s last tabletop/field training exercise.
- An after-action report from your last actual callout/case.
- If updated/changed since your last submission, a single file that combines all MOUs/agreements or lead agency letters of support.
- This can be accomplished by using Adobe Acrobat Professional or a similar program to combine multiple PDF files (i.e., individual letters/agreements) into a single file. If you are unsure how to do this, please consult administrative or technical staff from your agency for assistance.
If you have questions, contact the AMBER Alert Training and Technical Assistance Program (AATTAP) at email@example.com (Attn: AATTAP CART program coordinator) or by phone at 877-712-6237 before you submit this online application